Fw: [softrock40] Re: USB Soundcard (minimal size)

Terry Fox wb4jfi at knology.net
Tue Apr 3 10:21:28 CDT 2007

Agreed Mike.  However, the firewire sound cards are all $300 to $400 or
more, and that doesn't fit well with a $13 SoftRock Lite or $32 SoftRoxk
RxTx.  We need to find/build something that has better specs than the
PCM2900, with fast USB or Firewire interface, but costs less than $75
(arbritary $ number) or so.  That would be a big win for laptop users.
Terry.