possible speaker for AMRAD meeting....

Robert E. Seastrom rs at seastrom.com
Fri Apr 6 10:25:23 CDT 2007

Let me second that Peter Lothberg would make an excellent presenter at
an AMRAD meeting.

Peter routinely beats NIST ("not that difficult", he says) for
closeness to UTC.  See http://www.stupi.se/Time/

(Mike: where'd you meet him for lunch?  He seems to do OK with
Tortilla Factory, which is a far cry from the old days of only Italian
and hamburgers).

                                        ---rob