how to cut tub stock

David Rogers dvrogers at cox.net
Sat Jun 16 21:11:05 CDT 2007

Hal:

What I used successfully is to clamp the tube stock then use a jib/saber saw
with a metal blade.  Blades come with varying teeth-per-inch and varying
degree of hardness, for steel, aluminum, etc.  Clamping must be done
carefully, enough so the tube stock doesn't move while cutting but not tight
enough to deform the tube.

Dave Rogers
K9RKH