how to cut tub stock

Robert E. Seastrom rs at seastrom.com
Sun Jun 17 07:39:42 CDT 2007

I'd be inclined to use a vee block and a bandsaw.  I'd test it with a
piece of scrap - just holding the tube in the vee block by hand should
work OK since there's no reciporcating motion and all forces would be
heading for the vertex of the vee.  I have a narrow base vee block
(designed for drilling not sawing) that could be used with care...

                                        ---Rob