Potential AMRAD member fails clip lead test

joseph at kirtland.com joseph at kirtland.com
Thu Sep 6 11:49:31 CDT 2007

It sounds like a grounding issue.  See my comment on how 240v is used here.
We have four wires to contend with.  We even have outlets in our bathrooms,
something you folks in the UK sensibly omit from your construction
parctices.  However, any circuit that is in an area exposed to water,
outside, garages, etc must be protected by a GFCI.

73,
Joe, N6DGY
Pleasant Grove, Utah