second try

Michael Chisena ka2zev at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 5 13:30:39 CDT 2007

Guys,
  Several large boxes of these showed up.
  I might be able to get my hands on a few.

  The item reads...

  Cornell Dubilier
  Flat Pack
  MLP132M150EB1C
  1300 MFD 150VDC
  -55 C to +85C
  658-0124-621

  They are neat looking caps.
  Three inches long
  1 3/4 wide
  7/16 deep.

  The wires come out the top. Potted in black epoxy.

  If I can get a 'letter' on club stationary requesting the bunch, I'm sure we can pry this loose.
  There are three or four boxes of them.
  Each box has about 130 units in it.

  If I can get these to new homes, every so often the lab has other items to 'get rid of'.

  We will be tossed out of the guild if we refuse free stuff.
  If nothing else, something to put on the AMRAD table for a quarter each.

  I won't make it to this Taco's meeting.
  Need to help a neighbor adopt a dog.

  On the 13Th, I can bring some samples along.
  If it will help, I will take some home and photograph them.

  Get back to me when you can.
  Mike

"You are, what you do, when it counts"
The Masso

"Gravity, the quickest way down"
Mayor John Almafi

"You ever drop an egg, and on the floor you see it break?

You go and get a mop so you can clean up your mistake.

But did you ever stop to ponder why we know it's true?

If you drop a broken egg you will not get an egg that's new?"

MC Hawking