6m radios

David Aitcheson - KB3EFS kb3efs at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 19 07:47:51 CDT 2007

Hey Gary,

If my memmory doesn't have to much bit-rot... I think Catonsville needs
a tone to get into it.  The guys at LARC would know. But give them a
few days to recover, they just lost N3TZA to "SK" status.  Also ask if
the Jessup repeater system has a 6m side to the 2m/1.25m/.7m complex.

73
Dave - KB3EFS - FN24bi
Webmaster http://www.propnet.org