6m radios

Gary Chatters gc-ar-l at garychatters.com
Fri Oct 19 14:25:36 CDT 2007

The repeater list says 53.47 MHz Catonsville repeater requires a 107.2
Hz tone.

The Maryland FM http://www.marylandfm.org repeater system does not
include a 6M system.
At one time there was a 6M remote base at one of their sites.  I do not
recall if the MFMA club maintained it or if it belonged to an individual.

Are the Laurel ARC guys active on 6M FM?

Gary