LCD Monitors for SDR Displays

Alberto di Bene dibene at usa.net
Tue Nov 6 07:14:16 CST 2007

Frank Gentges wrote:

> I suspect Alberto, I2PHD, (AMRAD member) author of WinRAD is already
> thinking about getting to these higher resolutions.  Boy, what a sight
> we will have in store for us when this is all available.  We are
> starting to reap the benefits and spinoffs of HDTV.

  Frank,

    you are subtly trying to push me in that direction, aren't you ?  :-)
I must confess that it is tempting, but I am afraid I will have to wait until those monitors will be available locally
at the reduced prices that you mention... I haven't recently visited any computers shops, but from what I know from
others, you can have good deals with 19" screens (abt 190 Euro, that is 190 x 1.45 = 275.5 USD), but for larger screens
prices go up noticeably. Let's see what the economics will bring us in the near future...

73  Alberto  I2PHD