another thing to add to the worry list

Joseph Bento joseph at kirtland.com
Fri Nov 23 16:45:21 CST 2007

Phil,

According to that article, we have put the universe in jeopardy simply
by looking at it.  Therefore, global warming shouldn't even be an
issue.  Just simply view the sun through your solar telescope, and the
sun will cool down just by that simple action!  Hmmm... perhaps this
is also why terrestrial radio communication has been so lousy.  The
sunspots are shy over too many viewers.

Joe, N6DGY