Dark Energy

Philip Miller Tate Philmt59 at aol.com
Fri Nov 23 18:59:11 CST 2007

Oh, my goodness - you mean, we're all at risk of "global
brightening"? Will it help if I paint my house with fluorescent paint
and fill it with black lights?

I have noticed that light bulbs suck in darkness, then go 'ping', and
then don't suck in the darkness any more. I have also notice that, in
many respects, existence often sucks in general. Maybe we can save
the planet - and the universe - by walking around with our eyes
closed. It's gotta be worth trying it for a few days.

Regards,

Phil M1GWZ