How to unsubscribe from mailing lists

Robert E. Seastrom rs at seastrom.com
Thu Dec 20 12:08:18 CST 2007

It was a little bit of both.  I think a polite and concise request
from Bob to try to make the subject actually have something to do with
the body would have been on point.  Screen after screen of screed,
maybe not so much.  100% agreement with your comment that "a little
netiquette would not go amiss".