now, 1.5 Lptops Per Child

Bob Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Sat Dec 29 15:00:15 CST 2007

Yes, got our two OLPC's today on the door step.
Son already found some source code and a game and a complier or interpreter built-in.  I have not looked yet to see if it was java or what....

Ordered another one (for me), since the deal runs through tomorrow.  The 2 kids will take our first two off to school, so I just realized I needed another one for me.  Hence in our family, I had to buy 6 (3) to get one for me...

The 18/20 year old kids seemed to like them (I was hoping they would ignore them and leave them for me to play with)...

Can't wait to see what the ham radio creative minds come up with for these things.  Bob, Wb4APR