Got to meet Mr. Robert Bruninga & 6m Packet mod Project

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Wed Jan 2 13:58:02 CST 2008

Mike,

I havent looked yet at your TNC mod, but the best way to
interface a TNC is to make provision for connecting the TNC
permanently to the discriminator audio output that is
unsquelched.  This way, the TNC is always connected and the
volume on the speaker can just be turned down if needed.

I would think this would be a much simpler connection and not
need the switch and drill bits, etc?

Bob, WB4APR

Project