InfoWorld is kicking off the Save XP campaign]

fgentges at mindspring.com fgentges at mindspring.com
Mon Jan 14 15:25:35 CST 2008

tacoistas,

Our good friends at Infoworld are hearing how people do not want to use
Vista.  They are starting a campaign to get Microsoft to keep Windows XP
in the market place.  Several OEMs are offering their computers with XP
if the customer insists.

This is a first for a magazine to get readers to sign a petition to a
manufacturer.  I am not sure if Microsoft will listen but it will be
interesting to see just how many people will sign onto the petition.
Maybe Bill is retiring just in time.

Take a look at their web page for the details.

Frank K0BRA