InfoWorld is kicking off the Save XP campaign]

Bob Bruhns bbruhns at erols.com
Mon Jan 14 15:36:10 CST 2008

Why Vista buried things like the network name down several layers of menu, I don't know - but it sure makes working on a simple
network problem a nightmare.  And XP is already enough of a nightmare.

Microsoft can't blame it on the Clinton administration this time.  They did this all by themselves over there.

  Bob, WA3WDR