Sit down meeting of the 53.61 Tech Net @ Old Dominion Brewing 18:30 tonight

Michael Chisena ka2zev at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 22 12:11:38 CST 2008

Hi all,

My Navy boss Dr R. said he will try to attend.
My contractor boss Dr. G said he will try to attend.
Bob Brunenga of APRS fame said he will try to attend.

This is good.

Anyhow a re heat of a prior note.

Sit down meeting on the 22nd at Old Dominion Brewing.

Agenda

I'm hoping to have a face to face gathering of the Meteor Scatter
Team.

It is my hope that my Navy boss and Contractor boss will be able to
attend.

Various heavy thinkers from AMRAD, NVFMA, and the Vienna Wireless
crew.

Same for Bob Bruninga the APRS expert out of Annapolis.

The best engineering sometimes happens on the back of envelopes and
place mats. (I will bring some legal pads and pencils just in case.)

If you have ever read "Venus Equilateral" by George O. Smith, you too
will know this to be a fact.
VE is the only place in the universe
where table cloths are run through blue print machines.

Because the next meeting of the net is a sit down affair in a
respectable feeding establishment, there may only be a very
abbreviated on the air net.

Expect the noise of a tavern in the back of the transmissions.

The tavern is within hand held range of the repeater.

This meeting will be at the Old Dominion Brewing Company.

Figure 18:30 on the 22nd of January.

That way we can all go home at a reasonable time.

Late arrival is better than none at all, come when you can.

Here is a link for directions.

http://www.olddominion.com/Map.shtml

Thanks all.
Mike
KA2ZEV

"You are, what you do, when it counts"
The Masso

"Gravity, the quickest way down"
Mayor John Almafi

"You ever drop an egg, and on the floor you see it break?

You go and get a mop so you can clean up your mistake.

But did you ever stop to ponder why we know it's true?

If you drop a broken egg you will not get an egg that's new?"

MC Hawking