Sit down meeting of the 53.61 Tech Net @ Old Dominion Brewing 18:30 tonight

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Tue Jan 22 13:51:30 CST 2008

Mike,

I have a ham that lives nearby the Warehouse in FLA.
He can volunteer to go look at the radios,
Take pictures, and worst case, he has a garage where he can
store them...

His name is Paul, N2KIQ his work phone is 407-310-6732

I have to leave right now, so I cannot do any more today.
I will try to get to the meeging point, but I have to find it.
Ill be listening on 147.21 for directions. In northern VA.

Ill be on 147.075 PL 107 for the rest of the afternoon.

Bob, WB4APR

Scatter
> Team.
>
> It is my hope that my Navy boss and Contractor boss will be
able to
> attend.
>
> Various heavy thinkers from AMRAD, NVFMA, and the Vienna
Wireless
> crew.
>
> Same for Bob Bruninga the APRS expert out of Annapolis.
>
> The best engineering sometimes happens on the back of
envelopes and