Circuit Maker software, free :-)

Joseph Bento joseph at kirtland.com
Sun Feb 24 10:58:24 CST 2008

I think this download is in the "warz" category.  It's not released as
a freebie by Protel / Altium.  There were a few hoops to go through to
obtain the download, as well a a password to acquire to "untar" the
compressed file.  Anyhow, after going through all the motions, you
have a fully installable copy of Circuit Maker 2000, including the 16
digit registration code.

We use Altium Designer at work, which is the current shipping version.

Joe