Circuit Maker software, free :-)

Joseph Bento joseph at kirtland.com
Sun Feb 24 21:26:45 CST 2008

Hi Frank,

That circuitmaker.com website is legit.  Circuitmaker is now an
unsupported product. The link http://www.fullandfree.info/software/circuitmaker-the-virtual-electronics-lab/
   provided here on tacos a few days ago is the one I question, that
allows you to download the full pro version with serial number and the
like.   That link is essentially a clone of the circuitmaker.com page
with a path to download.

It's certainly a fine program with full spice modeling.  Having to use
a password such as "free4me" to unprotect the tar file makes me
suspicious of how legit the file is.

Joe