Tv NEC model CT-2070S Z Channel goes to 55 only

wb5mmb wb5mmb at pobox.com
Sun Mar 2 17:59:50 CST 2008

Hi, first question. Is it a "cable ready set" there is a miss match
between cable channels and off air channels. I remember getting block
converters that would shift all the VHF channels up into the range of
the UHF tuner to fill in the frequencies the off air only set would not tune.
See http://www.arrl.org/tis/info/catv-ch.html
      Sandy
     WB5MMB