Digital radio issues

Philip Miller Tate Philmt59 at aol.com
Wed Apr 2 13:55:16 CDT 2008

Nuthin' wrong with being a Luddite, guys. After all, have you seen
the rubbish resolution coming out of those Jacquard looms nowadays?
My wife's cross-stitching is WAY better. :-)

I agree with everything Joe says below. I now have a TV that doesn't
work at all if it rains hard. What use is that in England? (Actually,
I may be exaggerating slightly. I can't watch the BBC when it rains
hard. However, the high-frequency-end of the band, with all the
teleshopping and porn channels, is probably okay.)

I've got my son ready to re-invent AM analogue when the time is
right. He'll make a fortune.

Regards,

Phil M1GWZ