FCC Must Return to BPL Technical Issue

fgentges at mindspring.com fgentges at mindspring.com
Wed Apr 30 12:46:00 CDT 2008

Dick,

Your use of the material is fine with us.

Nice story about Chris and the BPL battle.  Chris took a bunch of
disparate bits and pieces of the BPL problem and crafted a set of
arguments that would make sense and pass muster to the courts to
convince them that the FCC decision was flawed.  It is rare the court
will decide in favor of a plaintiff over a Federal "expert" agency on
such issues and this speaks well of his work.

The FCC now faces some troubling decisions.  Either change their order
and regulations or submit somehow to pressure from industry that has
spent a lot of money installing BPL systems that may not comply with the
changes, all in public view.

Frank K0BRA