FCC Must Return to BPL Technical Issue

andre kesteloot andre.kesteloot at verizon.net
Wed Apr 30 16:01:06 CDT 2008

Of course, I couldn't agree more with Frank.
Speaking of pressure, BPL was mentioned many times as being the White
House's solution of choice to distribute high-speed Internet to every
farmer in the hinterland. And the fact that most official technical
decisions these days seem to be reached by lawyers (well-meaning, I am
sure, but not necessarily technically as competent as they could be ...)
André N4ICK