Consulting opportunity

Karl W4KRL W4KRL at arrl.net
Fri Jun 6 10:26:46 CDT 2008

I was approached by a consultant for a transit authority at a nearby city to
develop a test procedure for audio intelligibility of a PA system in a rail
transit vehicle. They would like to use the IEC 60268-16 standard. The
consultant wants to recommend an expert to the PA supplier. I had to decline
the work because my practice is confined to the purchasers of transit
equipment. I generally do not work for manufacturers.

If anyone has expertise in this area I can pass along the contact
information.

73 Karl W4KRL

Karl W. Berger, P.E.
Vice President