Field Day in McLean - YES, I CAN !

Robert E. Seastrom rs at seastrom.com
Mon Jun 23 16:08:45 CDT 2008

I'm interested, but not up for camping out.  You going to be there the
whole time so I don't have to worry about my gear getting swiped?  Do
you have an appropriate pavilion-style tent to keep the sun off us?

As for callsigns, I have a club callsign that's not in play for FD;
I'll check with the other folks who are in the club to see if they mind.
Everyone is on his honor to observe the supervision and subband requirements.

Lastly...  upgrade, dude.  :)

-r