WTB DC to DC converter to use Dell Laptop in a 12 vehicle + a second item

Robert E. Seastrom rs at seastrom.com
Tue Aug 5 09:20:46 CDT 2008

You have to pay careful attention to those guys, since they often are
engineered to use 15v airline power (on a cigarette lighter socket or
Empower, the funky airline connector) and do not measure up to
expectations on 12v.  The cheap ones are RF-noisy.

The gold standard ones are made by http://www.lindelectronics.com/

I have powerpoles on mine too.  :)

-r