Trying again - SDR hardware and software

Sean Sheedy sean at theSheedys.com
Fri Oct 10 16:39:07 CDT 2008

Thanks for the very informative post.

I am very interested, but short on time.  However, I could stand a
little more development experience under Linux than the occasional
make/make install and vi, to put under my consulting belt if nothing
else.  I use Netbeans for Java ME work, and have an OpenMoko phone and
three Sharp Zaurii on the shelf waiting for me to get with the
program.  I need to spend some more time on Eclipse.

Maybe I should start by setting up a development toolchain.  I will
probably install Linux as a vmware appliance on my Windows laptop
rather than a dual-boot arrangement.  What Linux distro are you
using?  Which of the three IDEs would you suggest I focus on?

Sean AI4ID

Sean Sheedy
sean at theSheedys.com
home: 703-777-9009