Ink Jet Printer of a New Kind

Philip Miller Tate Philmt59 at aol.com
Wed Oct 22 12:12:05 CDT 2008

It's a trick to wrong-foot us. While we think those clever Japanese
are making artificial organs with a cell-jet printer, in fact, they
are really developing top-secret origami organs using folded skin and
muscle. Kit organs will be sent by FAX. You'll soon be able to send
your arm away to have it tattooed and sent back by return.

I suggest we send the new Google spy satellite over to see what
they're really up to.

Shhhh... Secret Squirrel.