AMRAD reservation for Winterfest, 22 FEB 2009

Joe Bento joseph at kirtland.com
Mon Dec 22 16:54:28 CST 2008

Frank Gentges wrote:
> I have reserved the same tables we have had for several years at
> Winterfest 2009.  We always get lots of interest and activity even when
> it snows.  Mark it on your calendar although I can understand it if our
> contingent in Great Britain may choose to sit out this event.
>
> Any new projects we can show would add to the fun and festivities so let
> me know about them.

Your Utah connection may have to sit this one out as well,
unfortunately.  You want snow?  We've had plenty over the past few
days.  It will definitely be a white Christmas this year!

Projects?  One of my Christmas gifts (I helped mom pick it out) is an
all-transistor digital clock kit.  No IC's of any kind.  194
Transistors, 566 Diodes, 400 Resistors, and 87 Capacitors!  See
http://www.transistorclock.com.  This is going to be a fun kit to
assemble!  Can't wait till Christmas morn to unwrap it!

Joe