AMRAD reservation for Winterfest, 22 FEB 2009

Frank Gentges fgentges at mindspring.com
Mon Dec 22 21:21:10 CST 2008

Joe,

We would like to see you here for Winterfest but we will understand if
you do not make it.

I like that all transistor clock you are getting.  It is just begging
for some sort of unusual case to show it off.  Perhaps a defunct LCD
monitor where you take out the guts and replace it with that fine clock.

How about one of these fine gaming computer cases with a plastic side
cover?  Maybe an old ship's porthole or an old copy machine platen where
it give you the time rather than copies.

Its starting to get silly here so 73 for now.

Frank