NS-40 Class E Transmitter on a Postcard

Robert E. Seastrom rs at seastrom.com
Fri Jan 9 20:12:16 CST 2009

I believe the light bulb transmitter has already been accomplished:
http://mjrainey.googlepages.com/dasderelicht

As for poisoning oneself, the danger from exposure to mercury in CF
bulbs is vastly overblown.  A typical bulb contains about 4mg of
metallic mercury, which is 1/125th what a mercury bulb thermometer
has, let alone the thermostat on the wall of your house.  If you're
worried about that level of mercury in your envoronment I sure hope
you don't live downstream from a coal burner or eat tuna fish.

-r