NS-40 Class E Transmitter on a Postcard

WB4JFI wb4jfi at knology.net
Fri Jan 9 18:45:54 CST 2009

Bob:
The issue will be how to successfully get rid of the rest of the CF bulb,
after obtaining the useful parts.  Plus, not poisoning yourself in the
process!

The EPA will surely not be happy, and will probably require stickers on each
CF bulb warning of the hazards of trying to reuse parts from the bulbs.

Terry