Hamvention New Look

Joseph Bento joseph at kirtland.com
Fri Jan 9 23:28:44 CST 2009

Well there's nothing like purchasing your airfare 4 1/2 months
early!  :-)

I logged onto my AAA auto club site, and was awarded with round trip
airfare from Salt Lake City to Dayton for the grand total of $333.  Of
course this discounted airfare is non-cancelable for any reason -
unless you purchase the optional insurance for $19.95.  I chose to do
so, not knowing what might occur between now and mid May.

I'm always excited about buying the plane ticket, as it is a highlight
of the year I've grown to really look forward to.

Joe, N6DGY