Incoming President Requests DTV Cutover Delay

wb5mmb wb5mmb at pobox.com
Sun Jan 11 16:53:07 CST 2009

Mike, what are the anticipated failure modes?
If it does go down the result may be closer to this than we might
want to think. ( Warning! Warning! the following link is very
politically incorrect! potty mouth kids, gross acts by adults,
references to Internet pornography and plot elements stolen from John
Steinbeck and Alex Jones.) http://www.southparkstudios.com/episodes/166179
     Sandy
     WB5MMB