Re Expanding broadband to bail out economies ???

Dave brainerd at wildblue.net
Wed Feb 25 18:39:20 CST 2009

  Being in one of those rural areas (north-central Idaho) where there is
no DSL, no cable, and voice only cell towers and lots of mountains and
valleys, I would love to see it.  But, I am not going to hold my
breath.  Every time someone comes up with a new broadband plan to help
the rural areas, it gets deployed in the big cities.   For now I will
have to be happy with Wildblue(2 way satellite) at $79.97/mo for 1.5Mbit
down/256K up.

Dave - WB6DHW
<http://wb6dhw.com>