Mathematics and formatting]

Philip Miller Tate Philmt59 at aol.com
Wed Jun 10 14:27:40 CDT 2009

It takes some getting used to, and is irritating in various ways, but
Microsoft Equation Editor 3.0 is quite a good program. It transfers
its contents accurately to other Word installations, which Word
Symbols font often fails to do. However, Microsoft never let a good
product go unimproved. Enter Word 2007, with its "improved" equation
editor. This is so user-friendly, it's almost unusable. I still
struggle with it after several months. What a pain.

Phil M1GWZ