[QST de K4LRG] WAGE Radio

Philip Miller Tate Philmt59 at aol.com
Tue Aug 4 14:25:44 CDT 2009

Don't worry, Frank. 50 kW is nothing compared with what Vatican City
Radio used to expose the faithful to as it spread the word - until
they were asked to turn it down. It's interesting to note that all
the Russian blowtorches that used to spread Soviet propaganda world-
wide were quickly snapped up by Evangelical broadcasters. Mike
Tuggle, a leading light in the crystal set DX community, once
suggested to me that if every AM transmitter between Ireland and
China were reduced in power by a factor of ten, nobody in Europe
would notice the difference. I think he's right.

Phil M1GWZ