Charleston SDR #7 Alive!!

Tom Azlin N4ZPT n4zpt at cox.net
Fri Sep 18 17:40:12 CDT 2009

Yea!

Several of us put in the final three regulators today and tested our
A/Ds on Franks Nexys2 board. Then programmed our Nexys2 boards. but
nothing worked.

Thanks to Terry we now know that we did not check one box to bypass the
FPGA when programming the ROM (reprogrammable ROM actually).  Once
checked that box and reloaded the .bit file, all worked fine.

the board is hooked to my main station antenna and specview is running
fine. Can see CW stations keying, SSB stations talking and I think can
see the SW broadcast stations running.

I will be in Chicago next weekend at the DCC.  I can bring my laptop and
this board to show off. Is there an AMRAD placard or poster board that I
should take?

73, Tom n4zpt