Finishing Charleston Build with Voltage Regs

Tom Azlin N4ZPT tom at n4zpt.org
Fri Sep 18 15:20:31 CDT 2009

Oh, I was thinking you got this running completely Corky.

Rob and I got our boards finished and tested with Frank's Nexys 2 board
but the three of us could not figure out why my and Rob's Nexys 2 board
did not run after we programmed them with the load that supports our
A/D. LED7 never came on.

73, Tom n4zpt