Elderberry Prevents Swine Flu or Does It?

Philip Miller Tate Philmt59 at aol.com
Tue Sep 22 13:37:53 CDT 2009

Jaegermeister is truly disgusting. But Underberg is absolutely foul.

Both were designed for the same purpose - to settle (read "paralyze")
the stomachs of hunters so that gurgling and er, gaseous release
would not alert the deer that were their prey. But for social
drinking? Yuk, forget it. Possibly even worse than Root Beer and
American Hard Gums.

Sorry, but the truth hurts.

Phil M1GWZ