Elderberry Prevents Swine Flu or Does It?

Joseph Bento joseph at kirtland.com
Tue Sep 22 13:57:18 CDT 2009

Well now....!  I'll just keep my Jagermeister all to myself then.  Would
you believe I once had a collection of nearly 100 of the little cordial
glasses that often come with the bottle?

I like sour gummy worms as well.  Yes, I am a strange one.  :-P

I make amends through my fondness of nixie tubes and other antiquated
display technologies.

Regards,

Joe, N6DGY