Hamvention 2010

Frank Gentges fgentges at mindspring.com
Fri Oct 16 20:09:37 CDT 2009

tacoistas,

Well, the folks at Hamvention are getting started early this year.
Hamvention 2010 will be May 14-15-16 2010.  See

http://www.hamvention.org

As a prior club flea market buyer, we get the right to get our same
spots as last year.  I was happy with them and plan to reserve them.

I am already looking forward to another year and seeing everyone again.
  This time we have the Charleston receiver to show off to one and all
passersby. I hope we will have more by then.

Mark it on your calendar and get whatever reservations are needed while
you can.  Realistically, you can probably get reservations in January
but do not forget or dawdle as you may miss out.

I plan to go ahead and send in the AMRAD reservation shortly to the
Hamvention people.

Frank K0BRA