Hamvention 2010

Joseph Bento joseph at kirtland.com
Fri Oct 16 21:54:41 CDT 2009

On Oct 16, 2009, at 7:09 PM, Frank Gentges wrote:

> tacoistas,
>
> Well, the folks at Hamvention are getting started early this year.
> Hamvention 2010 will be May 14-15-16 2010.  See

Wonderful news!  Heck, I can probably log onto the Frontier Air
website and make my reservations!  If they impose anymore fees, I'll
consider driving.  Next there will be a fee for a pillow, or oxygen
mask.  Apparently the airlines have not ruled out the possibility of
coin operated toilets.  Yes, I'll hold off till January or February.
I think I'm in a job now with guaranteed employment.  :-)

Now that the dates are known, we can try to appease the rain, sun, and
snow gods to grant us a pleasant, dry Hamvention 2010.

73,
Joe, N6DGY