Radio Shack(s)

andre kesteloot andre.kesteloot at verizon.net
Wed Nov 18 23:05:56 CST 2009

Gang,

If you live or work around the Tysons Corner / McLean area in Northern
Virginia, you will have noticed that the two Radio Shacks stores near
Tysons (on Rt7 and on Rt 123 in Vienna) have gone downhill somewhat in
the last year....

I visited recently the Radio Shack located in the Chesterbrook shopping
center (on Old Dominion in McLean)
and was pleased to meet there one of their managers, Bob Rice KG4RRN, an
old AMRADer, who is stocking most of the radio parts still extant on the
RS catalog.

Just in case you were to need something, he told me that he would gladly
order and keep in stock whatever you may need and is on their catalog

73
André

PS: I was not paid for this endorsement.