AMRAD HacDC FPGA Design Lectures Week 2

William Gibb williamgibb at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 17:39:22 CDT 2009

Hi Frank,

I'm glad that you were able to play the videos and have a discussion
about it.  How did that work out for you?  I haven't had the
opportunity to watch them.

Thank you for the EDN article.  It shows some real options.  I'll have
to pass it along to my group.  It does highlight some tool concerns -
pretty complex stuff, but welcome to some pretty neat stuff too (when
it all works).  The first example though was poorly coded, the
designer should have fully defined his statement when he used
full_case _parallel_case....
http://www.sunburst-design.com/papers/CummingsSNUG1999Boston_FullParallelCase.pdf

Send an email to fpga-request at hacdc.org with the subject line
"subscribe".  I'd highly encouraged the einterested parties in your
group to subscribe.

Will