QS1-R vs SDR-14 vs Perseus -- Direct Sampling HF Receivers

Tom Azlin N4ZPT n4zpt at cox.net
Sun Jan 24 14:42:41 CST 2010

Hi Mike,

Yes, interesting differences. Did you see
http://microtelecom.it/perseus/tests/Perseus-vs-QS1R.pdf

I looked at the Perseus at Dayton last year but in the end chose to buy
a QS1R as a building block for learning. And if the other boards do come
along then it may be a nice full receiver as you say. To complement my
HPSDR. In the meantime a nice back end especially if I can use my GPS
stabilized oscillator as an input to the QS1R and downconverters.

73, Tom n4zpt