Gas Pedals are Complicated

Robert Stratton bob at stratton.net
Mon Feb 1 12:50:49 CST 2010

It requires some digging, but a few of the automakers have become
better about publishing their advice for safe use of RF transmitters
in their cars. They don't want to say too much, probably to avoid any
new liability, but enough police departments and cab companies install
transceivers, that I suppose some have to. I've seen documents from
Mercedes-Benz and Ford. Some even tell you how to route wires.

--Bob