British Electromagnetic Compatibility Industry Association Recommends Against BPL

Frank Gentges metavox at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 24 14:00:33 CST 2010

Yes.  And hold the regulatory group to standards of some sort of
technical skill. They should be strictly held to standards of
interaction with those they regulate.  I know we had some pretty strict
rules on our relations with contractors when I was at the Navy.

Also hold the profit making part to accepted accounting standards and
real profit making.

And then there is NTIA.  What of them in this future vision?

Frank K0BRA