Waver for Robotics to use the ham bands

Patrick Gray patgperiod at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 09:53:20 CST 2010

Tom,

No doubt this happened under the previous republican president we only have
to look at BPL to see that. But to declare the Amateur (meaning
non-profit/unpaid) service as a non-emergency service what with happened in
Haiti a month ago (generations of history) and what is transpiring in the
East Pacific region as we speak - unprecedented!